6/13/2009

Michael Jackson's Legal Issues - Updates

Syl Johnson vs. Michael Jackson
The parties already exchanged a draft settlement but it is not yet finalized. They will hold a settlement conference on June 22, 2009.

Billie Jean Jackson vs. Michael Jackson
Next hearing for conferenca case review on July 6, 2009.

Helen M. Harris-Scott vs. Michael Jackson
Next hearing for summary judgement on September 1, 2009.

Levitsky Productions Inc. vs. Optimum Productions
Trial setting conference on September 9, 2009.

Ola Ray vs. Michael Jackson
No other court dates appointed since the Judge dismissed Sony from the case on May 12, 2009.

Raymone Bain vs. Michael Jackson
No other court dates appointed since Bain filed for default judgement on June 4, 2009.

AllGood Entertainment Inc. vs. Michael Jackson
No other court dates appointed since the company sued Jackson on June 10, 2009.

1 comment:

Bail bonds orange county said...

This really is a aw some post, I'm happy I recently found. I have been trying to find guest writers for my blog so if you ever decide that's something you are interested in please feel free to contact me. I will be back to look at out more of your articles later!..